- Project: Epoxy with flakes in garage
- Place: Homeowners garage in Flowery Branch, Georgia 30518
- Size: 695 sq. ft.
- Time: 2 days
Epoxy with Flakes Garage Floor Process
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- First, Southern States Refinishing prepped the garage floor by using our 200 pound grinder. This step ensures a nice smooth surface that is needed for the epoxy.
- After the floor was prepped it was time to put down the epoxy. There are many different color choices to choose from when deciding what would be right in your garage. This homeowner chose a grey epoxy with flakes that matched the color of his walls.
- After applying the grey epoxy our team placed the flakes into the coating. Not only do these flakes look appealing but they make the concrete floor slip-free. Creating a kid friendly zone! We then allowed the coating to sit and cure over night.
Epoxy Flake Color Chart
4. After allowing the coating to dry, the garage floor was ready for a urethane clear coat. This helps protect the coating and creates a longer lasting concrete floor by creating a UV resistant, scratch resistant, and easy to clean surface.
Epoxy Flake Garage Floor in Flowery Branch, Georgia
An extremely durable and long lasting garage floor coating. Epoxy with flakes is one of the most popular choices for garages because they are tough as nails, slip-resistant, and easy to clean. All they need is a quick sweep and the occasional mop to keep them looking spotless. Another great benefit to these floors is that they are less likely to get oil stains! If you are thinking about epoxy flake in your garage give us a call at (770) 355-2453 and we would love to give you a FREE quote! Southern States Refinishing has been serving North Georgia since 1980 and we strive to give you the most attractive and safe floor we can.
Find Events Happening in Flowery Branch, Georgia
Flowery Branch, Georgia City Hall: 5410 W Pine St, Flowery Branch, GA 30542